Pass any quiz, test or exam!
What you’ll learn
- The Muscular System
- The Skeletal System
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Respiratory System
- No, just enthusiasm and a willingness to learn!
This crash course on basic anatomy will take you on a video-centred journey through the major systems of our amazing bodies. You’ll graduate this course knowing the basics of the:
- The Muscular System (Your muscles)
- The Cardiovascular System (Your heart, blood vessels and blood)
- The Respiratory System (Your lungs and respiratory tract)
- The Skeletal System (Your bones)
Equipped with this knowledge, you’ll be able to pass any basic anatomy quiz, test, assignment or exam at school or entry level tertiary study!
This is how the course is structured:
- First up, there is a diagnostic test to see what you already know! This can help anchor your learning and guide focus
- There are 4 ‘learning’ chapters – 1 for each body system
- Each chapter focusses on 1-2 fun and interactive videos, with note-taking options to help you learn
- At the end of each chapter, there are comprehension questions to check you are keeping up and paying attention to the key points from each video
- There is a final quiz at the end for you to evaluate your newfound knowledge of anatomy! Can you get 100%?
This course is designed to be as enjoyable, concise and interactive as possible! Why? Because learning should be fun!
Best of luck!
Who this course is for:
- Secondary school students
- Personal Trainers
- Anyone interested in learning about their incredible bodies!
Free Download Available Members Only [Link]