|Release date:||Last updated 2/2020|
|Video:||MP4 h264, 1280×720|
|Audio:||aac, 48000 Hz|
This course is designed to train you to know how to install, operate and resolve issues with analogue CCTV.
This training also include how to draw the floor plan of a building using Microsoft Power Point.
During this training you will learn;
1. How to install Analogue CCTV.
2. How to configure the DVR.
3. How to configure the DVR to view IP Cameras.
4. How to set the system up on a PC if the DVR is far from you PC using SADP and IVMS (software that comes with Hik-Vision NVR) which enables you to watch the cameras and DVR on a PC.
5. How to also use a PC to view any DVR with Safari (Web Browser).
6. How to do Remote surveillance (View the device from a remote location).
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Engineer
- Be able to read and understand English language.
- Have a basic knowledge of Computer usage.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to install Analogue CCTV