- Do you wish you enjoyed reading more than you do?
- Have you never really known how to find books that you’ll enjoy?
- Do you struggle to find the time and the motivation to read as much as you would like?
- Are you normally an avid reader, but sometimes you find yourself in a ‘reading slump’, bored by every book you pick up and unable to concentrate?
Whether you love reading books, or have never really got into it as a hobby, if you answered yes to any of the above questions, this course is for you!
I believe that reading should be fun above all else, so I’ll talk you through how to discard all your previous ideas about what books you ‘should’ be reading. I’ll share several different methods to find books that match your interests and that you will enjoy.
I’ll also tell you how, if you want to, you can meet other book fans, online and in person, and turn reading from a solitary activity into something social.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who are interested in reading more but don’t know where to start.
- It is also for book lovers who have fallen into a “reading slump” or have lost the habit of reading.
- All you need is the ability to read and/or listen!
What you’ll learn
- You will feel inspired to find books you love and make the time to enjoy them.
- You will know how to find amazing book recommendations and explore different genres.
- You will be able to find and join communities of people that enjoy reading.
How could anyone not love books after completing this course? The tutor’s love and passion for books was so obvious. So many thoughtful and helpful Resources included. Learnt a lot. Thank You so much. Off now to pick up a good book!Sandra Wilkins
I love this free Course.
I found this course is perfect for what i am looking for,
after this course now I am able to read more books with even more focus & more rapidly.
Thank you very much to author and Udemy for sharing this course with us.Harshil Patel