|Release date:||Last updated 9/2020|
|Video:||MP4 h264, 1280×720|
|Audio:||aac, 48000 Hz|
Learn how to snag the most in demand role in the tech field today!
What you’ll learn
- Basic Ethical Hacking
- No experience necessary
This course is project-based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
2. Set Up A Hacking Lab
3. Introduction To Linux
4. Networking Hacking
5. Preconnection Attacks
6. WEP Cracking To Gain Access
7. WEP-WPA-WPA2 Cracking To Gain Access
8. WPA-WPA2 Cracking To Gain Access
9. Secure Your Network
10. Post-connection Attacks
11. MITM Post-connection Attacks
12. Introduction To Bettercap
13. HTTPS Post-connection Attacks
14. DNS Spoofing
16. Fake Access Point
17. Security And Detection
18. Course Summary
Join the community. Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners to programming
- Developers transferring from other languages
- Developers who need to learn ethical hacking