“Most of us buy things that we don’t need, with money we don’t have, to impress the people we don’t like.”
We live in a consumerism society.
Every business, every person wants something from you.
To by, to do, to give, to get something.
Whatever it may be.
We live in society where people fight for your attention & money.
Living behind ourself everything that’s important to us.
Stop doing that.
You’re not a slave of your habits & other people’s opinions.
Every piece of stuff you own weighs you down while you’re alive,
yet you can’t take a single thing with you when you die.
What’s the solution?
Minimalism & Simple lifestyle!
To be able to live freely, to simplify any area of your life, be content & happy with what you have.
Minimalism, the Art of Simplicity, will set you free.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with desire to improve himself.
- Anyone who wants to simplify his life.
- Anyone who wants to become more by choosing less.
- Anyone who needs to turn his life on another level.
- Being enthusiastic & willing to learn is all what you need!
What you’ll learn
- Understand the core concepts of Minimalism
- Learn how to simplify your life.
- Reduce possessions to essentials.
- Surround yourself only by what you love.
- Live simple, yet beautiful life.
Great course, it made me think of want I have and how much of it I use. Looking to using these techniques.Timothy McDowell
This was a great introductory course covering the different ways to declutter and embrace minimalism. It was a real motivator for me to get started in getting rid of excess stuff. Thankyou so much for this free course!Mary~Anne Le Roux