Are you interested in Music Production?
Do you want to enhance the quality of your music, and get louder and more balanced mixes?
In this creative, inspiring and compact class I will show you how to use the Compressor Effect in your music productions, which will take the quality of your music to the next level.
You will learn: The What, Why, When and How of Dynamic Range Compression in Music.
What you will get in this Course:
- THE FUNDAMENTALS – Learn the Theory of Dynamic Range Compression
- LIVE EXAMPLES – Watch Live Demonstrations of Practical Applications
- ADVANCED TIPS – I will give you bonus tips from my personal experience
My name is Mikael Baggström, but you can call me Mike from Sweden. I am a professional Music Composer and Audio Producer with a true passion to Teach, Share and Inspire as many people as I can.
I have over 15 years of experience in Music and Audio Production, and I have tried to condense my knowledge and experience of using Dynamic Range Compression in Music Production so that you can get results without reading boring books and articles.
I am looking forward to seeing you in the class!
Your Friendly Instructor,
Mike from Sweden
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you want to increase the quality of your music
- You should already be familiar with basic computer based music production
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn! =)
What you’ll learn
- Use Dynamic Range Compression to Improve your Music Productions
- Add Compression on Vocals, Drums, Bass etc.
- Improve their final mixes with compression on the Master Bus
Great teacher. Very objective and didactic. I recommend it to everyone. The practical use of this effect has greatly improved my music. If your goal is to help and motivate people, congratulations. You are succeeding. Greetings from Brazil.Alexandre Perandini Barbosa
Enjoyed clear and precise instructions, I’ve learned the beginnings of compression. Made a complicated subject clear and straightforward.Michael