Create Your Action Plan for Wellness at Work
- No requirements/prerequisites necessary.
Enhance your productivity and invest your energy into the areas of work and life that are right for you. Start creating your self care action plan today.
Join Productivity Coach and Wellness Specialist, Melissa Steginus, as she shares personal, practical tools to transform the way you work and live. Whatever your role or schedule, this class will guide you through the ‘why’s and ‘how’s of practicing self care for productivity and purpose–both in the office and out.
You’ll learn to:
- Perform self-assessments to identify your needs, goals, and progress
- Create your daily self care action plan to manage stress and build healthy habits
- Utilize mindful and practical tools to maintain consistency and long-term success
This class is structured to transform your knowledge into action. When you’re finished, you can expect to have a specific and scheduled self care practice that will optimize your productivity and move you toward your definition of wellness and success.
Invest in your well-being and expect meaningful growth. Start moving forward today.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs, creatives, and business owners
- Employed adults or stay-at-home parents
- Anyone interested in productivity and personal development
What you’ll learn
- Redefine self-care and productivity based on your needs and ideals
- Understand the necessity of self-care for wellness and productivity
- Assess where you spend your time and energy (and where you want to)
- Learn and implement the 3 pillars of a productive plan
- Redesign your day-to-day schedule to reflect your priorities
- Develop ways to manage stress and build healthy habits
- Gain practical techniques for maintaining and evaluating your progress
- And more!